ouskova wrote:hello,

is there any tailor in JBR?

Don't think so - there is one in Ibn Battuta Mall
DG1
Senior Resident

RSS

Re: useful phone numbers

Postby Purdey » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:23 am

There is a tailor who does alterations etc in Murjan close to the elevated pool at Murjan 1 but it's hideously expensive - AED 40 to alter a pair of chinos which I bought at Massimo's outlet for 110! And they take a week to do it.
If you still want to go there turn right after M1 (coming from Sadaf), pass Caribou Coffee then left around the elevated pool with the steps on your right and go straight on to the rear of the next tower - called Stiches.
BTW, the one at IBN Battuta is difficult to find but it's down the side of Athlete's Foot and thru the service door at the end of the corridor on the left.
Purdey
New

RSS

Postby LusoNC » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 am

DG1 wrote:
ouskova wrote:hello,

is there any tailor in JBR?

Don't think so - there is one in Ibn Battuta Mall

there are (if they haven't closed) two tailors in JBR... one in Murjan and the other in Shams (not sure on tower numbers). I believe one of them, if not both, are Seville Row (prestige UK tailors, but I wasn't impressed with their offering here in Dubai).

there is also a small shop (basically a counter, a sowing machine and a tailor... that's it) in Murjan that does modifications.
Nuno
JBR Bahar Sector
LusoNC
Senior Resident

RSS

Postby oonaghk1 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Gezza - what does it mean? PM me - does it mean put question on site or do you have an email? Oonagh my email is oonagh.karanjia@creteproperty.co.uk
oonaghk1
Frequent User

RSS

Postby gezza » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 pm

the little button next to my name on the right in this post
it says PM

click it

Gezza
gezza
Senior Resident

RSS

Postby oonaghk1 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:58 pm

I think I've got the hang of it now! Oonagh
oonaghk1
Frequent User

RSS

Postby maidaellc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:25 pm

MAID.AE LLC
BOOKING CALL:800404.
MOB:0503440113
TEL:043526404
WWW.MAID.AE
If you are looking for house cleaning service then you must contact to us because we are providing right services to the right customers at the right time and at the right price. Trustworthy, quality, honest and professionalism are basic traits of our company.

Same like our customers, each house cleaning is unique which is why we have customized our services for our customers to meet your house cleaning needs.

We listen very careful to our customer’s instructions and try to live up to your expectations. We are very happy to design our house hold cleaning services around you by keeping in mind about your budget.

You will get understanding after getting our services that how we make you able to have more time and balance in your life. We are having ability to satisfy your needs on long term basis.

We are having very flexible staff who will work and facilitate your request according to your needs and budget so just relax and feel free to ask anything related to your work plan.
maidaellc
New

RSS

Previous

Return to Resident Issues