OWNERS AGM - JBRRAssociation

Share Resident related issues with other ones

Moderators: Martini, bananamilkshake

Re: OWNERS AGM - JBRRAssociation

Postby Dids » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Sadaf 2? Sadaf 2 is completed and DP has one seat on the board with another 5 Board Members.

Hotchillipepper wrote:Dear all,
Please note that AGM to elect INTERIM OA BOARD is ongoing. The following sectors are covered.
- Murjan: all
- Sadaf: all except Sadaf2 due to15% quorum not reached. Owners in Sadaf2 need to eithr attend the next meeting or send proxys to Tower representatives.

Next in the pipeline:
- Bahar
- Rimal
- Amwaj
- Shams

Owners till have the time to be present or send proxy's.

DP is presenting them selfs to be part of the board. "They want to protect their interest" in the building and Garage.
It is important to have owners in boards if you want to be heard.
We asked for for the AGM, audited accounts and better services since 2008, now we do have an opportunity and should not miss it.

Remember: DP expressed their intention to remove what was supposed to be our beach park and beach clubs areas from the Master Community Drawing which is a serious modification to all JBR project.
We do not know what are DP real intentions for that part of the project and we should make sure it is not going to impact our properties value.
You can only have a say and protect your interest if you do vote.
Dids
New

RSS

Postby alitumbi » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 am

Dear All,

Based on the new jointly owned property law, and circulars passed about it. No developer can collect services charges if the budget is not approved by RERA, Additionally the owner must have recieved his title deed, before being expected to pay the service charge. With this new law coming into effect, there will be alot more transparency, and control over your money is spent.

If any of you need advice on this topic, feel free to contact me, we are a licensed Home Owners Management company in dubai, you can read more about our company on www.hoam.ae

You can email me on Atumbi@hoam.ae or visit the website at www.hoam.ae

Thanx,
Ali
alitumbi
New

RSS

Postby Hopeful » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Who is the a**hole who keeps authorizing this loud music in the walk!
I think the Dubai Asset Management people if they are to have any credibility need to STOP this disrespectful and inconsiderate behavior by their sister company, Dubai Retail !! all under DPG!! And with the blessing of RERA off course and DED. They all make money by leasing the space and collecting permit fees and to he'll with the residents! I am fuming!
Hopeful
New

RSS

Postby tomchen » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 am

Need to consult, than provide related information
tomchen
New

RSS

Postby joniracha » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:39 pm

good looking your site loving article nice posting thanks for sharing information i like this blog.

Pilates workout Online
Pilates
joniracha
New

RSS

Postby kunal » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:13 pm

is this group/association still active? It's high time we form respective owner's associations to have accountabililty from DP/Taziz and better quality of living
kunal
New

RSS

Previous

Return to Resident Issues