car park where beach park should be!

Share Resident related issues with other ones

Moderators: Martini, bananamilkshake

Re: car park where beach park should be!

Postby almayer » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 pm

I also live in Amwaj, and from what I can see they're extending (unfortunately) the parking lot. I doubt they could do an underground car park there, too close to the sea. Regardless, they're didn't dig anything, just leveled the ground and now they're pouring tarmac.
almayer
New

RSS

Postby hugsys » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

I'll call DIRE today and see if they know whats going on. I've been told theyre making this temp car park and then they'll dig up the existing car park for the underground car park construction. Let me know if you get any answers in the meantime.

Is it just me being disturbed 6am with the beepers from the machinery?
hugsys
New

RSS

Postby almayer » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 pm

I am also, but just because my little daughter usually wake me up around that time, otherwise I'd be too sound asleep to notice. :)
almayer
New

RSS

Postby hugsys » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 pm

almayer wrote:I am also, but just because my little daughter usually wake me up around that time, otherwise I'd be too sound asleep to notice. :)

I wonder if we could get them to use the flag man as they do in the evenings and not the beepers till a more reasonable time in the morning?
hugsys
New

RSS

Postby almayer » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Hmmm, not sure that they would care? Maybe bugging DIRE?
almayer
New

RSS

Postby dagmeister » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm

drew peacock II wrote:This thread should be closed as we now have full clarity.

Unless you have specific clauses in your home owner contract, or have been given the luxury in a tenancy agreement, there will be a beach club!

Doubt if it will be free as SAL claims but that was never the sale as its not in agreements in writing.

A leaked image of a model without supporting detail hardly constitutes anything approaching "full clarity".

A Beach Park for the JBR community was promised in addition to the commercially run beach clubs. Are you suggesting that the promised beach park has been shelved?

You are correct about the Beach Park not being written into the S & P contracts but it was promised in writing (together with illustration)...... I have a copy as do many others. It is however not a surprise that DPG would break mere promises given its all too clear willingness to break actual contractual conditions as well as Dubai property laws.

Regarding maintenance of the facility, I'd personally be happy for it to be on a pay as you use basis (as opposed to being unilaterally lumped onto the SC's by DPG). On the face of it though it looks like it might be more a retail park than a beach park. It would be interesting to see how many people would pay just to enter a retail space. As I say, no clarity at all. Perhaps DPG might enlighten us sometime. Until then, this subject is very much appropriate for discussion on here.
    dagmeister
    Forum Resident

RSS

Postby dagmeister » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 pm

I bought after research which included written plans and draft contract. Obviously I wouldn't buy after just looking at a model.

Yes a contract is a binding promise (apart from in Dubai it seems). A simple promise is however rarely contractual, legally speaking, but is something that is in most circles considered decent to honour. We know that DPG have no sense of honour or scruples to be fair though. I do have a promise it really is that simple. I just don't expect DPG to keep it that's all.

If you read my post more carefully you will see that I stated that I do not expect free access even to the promised 'Park' (i.e.not commercially run Clubs). You might try being accurate rather than just arguing against faux 'facts' that you have made up to suit your distorted perspective.
    dagmeister
    Forum Resident

RSS

Postby almayer » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 pm

I'm renting so I'm slightly less concerned, in any case I agree with dagmeister. DP sold the place by showing pictures with beach parks everywhere. Now you just have a dirty public beach and a huge parking lot, and soon a mall. If you don't call that a scam, peacock, I don't know what it is.
    almayer
    New

RSS

Postby almayer » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:50 pm

drew peacock II wrote:So who do we blame for the dirty beach??????? the scum that litters it!

Or the scum that should have made a beach park and only did a parking letting the beach open to other scum.

If you only rent, you must have been fully aware of the surrounding location so your moan has no merit.

I was. That does not forbid me to ridicule that joke of a company that is DP.

Parking! we need more not less.in particular the ones who have not paid SC fees and will be locked out of their normal slot will be happy.

The traffic level is already too much now, they should block access and make it a pedestrian only area. If people want to come can take the metro.
    almayer
    New

RSS

Postby almayer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:56 pm

drew peacock II wrote:Let me see, so they didnt build something I want so go ahead and abuse with litter! so so sad an attitude.

Not knowing how to quote can be justified, not understanding English less. Most of the people that are trashing the public beach in JBR live elsewhere, they litter without caring exactly because they don't live there. But this doesn't diminish the blame for the mickey mouse company that promised to build something and didn't deliver.

So you bought in and signed a contract with full knowledge of situations. Options are your free to move or stop moaning.

No, another option is to continue to underline how DP promised to buyers and did not (and is not) deliver.

You want to ridicule DP.....why not your landlord with whom you have entered into a contract? NOT DP!

Landlord has also been cheated by DP, so no fault on his side.

Exclusive beach, exclusive parking, exclusive access to JBR. Is there a room to rent at Zabeel Palace for you?

Considering the level of DP it only fits they hire people like you, you're really representing the company. :lol:
    almayer
    New

RSS

Postby almayer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm

drew peacock II wrote:You should stick to the point rather than attack minor grammar issues. Answer the question. Why is this a DP fault?

Beahc parks. Gyms. Too difficult to grasp, uh?

Why underline period? You entered into an agreement that is a short term rental and not a long term investment. Do you not see your post as detrimental to those who have invested. Others would call you a troll.

Thoe who invested are already annoyed with DP, with or without my posts.

address true facts.

No beach parks, no gyms. Those are the facts.
    almayer
    New

RSS

Postby almayer » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:39 pm

drew peacock II wrote:Who! SAL1? Most people I talked with are happy with what the purchased in JBR. 100% of people I have communicated with as owners DO NOT have a free beach club in their contracts. This also applies to tenants in JBR, not one person has this in their tenancy agreement. Hence the logic you are just trolling

Most people in this forums are complaining. It was created in the first place for this purpose, and to share infos that DP and similar mickey mouse companies are not sharing. You are just a cheap salesguy that is trying to sell the demo version of JBR, same school as Nakheel with Shoreline on the Palm.

Errr! What is the model displayed earlier. A beach club and park Duh!

For the moment they're just talking about more retail space.
    almayer
    New

RSS

Postby almayer » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 am

drew peacock II wrote: My classification is dumb@sses that dont understand the legalities surrounding contractual clauses and only think that if it pops up in their tiny brain cells that it is their entitlement.[/b]

You must love talking to yourself.
    almayer
    New

RSS

Postby almayer » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 pm

drew peacock II wrote:Reverting to childrens mentality just makes you look more stupid than the utter trash you have been posting.

Funny, that's exactly what you've been demonstrating so far in all your posts. Not to mention what most of the other members in this thread have told you. Still, no point giving pearls to pigs. I rest my case.
    almayer
    New

RSS

Postby Hotchillipepper » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Drew, after 5 years owners have a case and DPG has no case. They failed to deliver any of the sold items with exception of the apartment. for the rest they are in contract breach but you know that, don't you.
    Hotchillipepper
    Senior Resident

RSS

PreviousNext

Return to Resident Issues